Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Week 6 - #14 Getting not-so-technical with Technorati

Technorati is a website to search for Blogs. I did a search for my blog and found it straight away. I also looked at the 100 most popular blogs (actually I scanned the titles of the first 30 before losing interest) and was surprised at what was rated as most popular - Boing, Boing. I didn't do the optional extra challenge of tagging my posts as it looked a bit difficult so I did the other option of claiming my blog. Technorati had a bit of a seizure when I tried to do this and kept freezing on me (does this mean my blog is not worthy of claiming or was it our dreaded Webmarshall causing problems again?) so I might have look from home to see if I am more successful in claiming and adding other blogs to my watchlist.

No comments: